Saturday, August 06, 2005

Gone clubbing

-HI!
-HI! You found the place!
-Yeah!
-That's great.
-This is a nice club.
-What!?
-I said this is nice!
-Sorry, can't hear you!
-I SAID THIS IS NICE CLUB!
-YEAH, I like it, one of my favourite spots here in Helsinki!
-Ok. So, here we are then.
-WHAT?!
-I SAID, HERE WE ARE!
-YEP! Can you wait for a while I think I saw my boyfriend over there by the railing?
-WHAT?!
-MY BOYFRIEND! COME!
-What the...
-This is my boyfriend Alex!
-Nice to meet you Alex.
-Hi.
-Hey, listen I'm going down to the dance floor for a while with Alex. Wait here.
-Sure (like hell)!

-Hi!
-Hi!
-Did that guy take your girl?
-Nah, it was his girl.
-I was thinking that you don't look like a guy who would give up without a fight.
-Well, I'm stubborn that way.
-Guessed so.
-So, what are you doing here?
-Following a guy.
-Oh!? (Shit, just my night)
-Don't worry, it's not what you think, so you still have your chances with me.
-Err...
-You American boys are just too cute, so innocent and sweet, right.
-Eh...
-Hey, do you know that DJ?
-Well, no...
-He is playing so well. I decided to record this set.
-Oh?
-You have a beautiful face, but you do not talk much, do you?
-Well...
-Hey, listen, I just drop by at restroom and be right back. Could you hold on to this recorder so that I get the set?
-Yeah, sure, no problem.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home