Monday, August 01, 2005

On the plane


-... and that's why I thought that all Finnish girls are blonds and have blue eyes.
-Hah hah hah... Oh, you are so glad!
-You mean funny?
-OH, sorry, yes, funny.
-Hah, this is funny.
-?
-Eh, nevermind. But hey, you say that you work as a bartender.
-Yes. I do not have a regular working place, because I work as a substitute so I know most of the clubs and restaurants in Helsinki.
-That's cool. So you could be like my personal club hostess.
-What do you mean?
-Well, you know, like show me around and give me some pointers about great hangouts.
-Oh yes, sure! I can show you around on my day off.
-That would be super! Really appreciate this.
-So what kind of music you are listening anyway?
-Me? Just some music I had on my computer back in States. Some White Stripes, Foo Fighters and Nirvana.
-Ah, I see, you are a rocker boy!
-Hah, well not really, probably just a mocker, hah hah.
-Sorry, I don't get it.
-Well it is like... well, nevermind. What about giving me a club tour now as Helsinki is not yet totally crowded by the sports people like me?
-Ok, sure! I always have couple of spare tickets with me so we can meet here. The address is on the other side.
-Hey, that's cool, let me check...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home